All Squarespace websites come with a really cool and extra feature called a “Cover Page“, which can be used in a variety of ways including:
- A coming soon page – which can be turned on when you are building your new website or making major updates your existing site, they even have their own set of templates
- Instagram Landing page – Use it as your landing page for your Instagram bio link which can be customised and branded, this is a great alternative to Linktree. I have a step by step tutorial on how to set this up
- Last but not least a landing/holding or sales page which is what I cover in the video tutorial
The best part is this comes free as a part of your Squarespace website subscription and means you do not need to pay for any extra services!
How To Create a Squarespace Landing Page
These landing pages can be used to sell your services and products, promote an upcoming launch or to get people to sign up to your mailing list.
In this detailed tutorial I will walk you through:
- How to use the Cover Page feature
- How to find the Cover Page
- Create a landing page, which is not connected to your main website
- Formatting and adding text and links
- Connect to Mail Chimp
- Editing URL Slug
If you would like to see more tutorials on Squarespace or any other topics drop me an email and feel free to contact me if you would prefer to have me set this up for you.